Views
Helpful
Replies

MPE 2.1 Profile Passwords

keithknowles
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a MPE 2.1.1.2 system integrated with my CCM 5.1.3.5000-3 system. I have setup the AXL User authentication and users can log in to the web interface just fine. The issue I am having is that they cannot login through the phone when they call the system, it says their passwords are not recognized. Their password *should* be the PIN defined in CCM but that doesn't seem to be the case, I changed my PIN and tried logging in through the TUI with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

Seems you are hitting a bug: CSCsk89314 VUI Authentication to Communications Manager 5.x Fails due to PWD Tag.

The CUCM version you are running does not include the fix, so you can contact TAC and ask for the ES you need.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Teresa.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

Seems you are hitting a bug: CSCsk89314 VUI Authentication to Communications Manager 5.x Fails due to PWD Tag.

The CUCM version you are running does not include the fix, so you can contact TAC and ask for the ES you need.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Teresa.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

That seems to be what it is. I have applied a ES patch and can authenticate properly now. Thanks a bunch.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: