cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME IP Phone Security

descalante2007
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to set up SCCP via TLS in a CME (UC500)

I had read and follow the guidances in CME reference guide and administration guide.

Currently the phones stay in a Registering status but I can't figure out what is missing.

First of all, the phones (two 7911 just for lab tests) were in an endless loop trying to get IP address. I saw in debug the DHCP was assinging IP correctly but for some reason the phone is not able to get it. I set the two phones with fixed IP and the things going better, now the phones stay in registering status. Attached are two files:

a) debugging the registration process

b) running config

My tests had been done with ephones 11 and 12 only.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you try having a non-secure system first, then convert to secure after everything works for you ?

In non-secure way, everything works fine. My last status is this:

Phones have fixed IP address, they stop at registering process. I saw they have a CTL defined and security mode appears as authenticated.

So I think I'm very near to have my lab working but I don't know what is missing. I bet for signed files in CME, who knows?

Daniel Escalante.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: