Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem when mounting tomcat server for upgrading ACS

Hi:

I've downloaded the Appliance Management package for 4.1.1.23 version. Once I extract all archives I execute the autorun.bat file. The problem is that the tomcat server doesn't work properly, continuously appears a message error:

INFO: WebServer not ready or not fully initialized -- testing again...

Which can be the problem?,

Many Thanks

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Upgrading the Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine typically involves the following three steps:

1. Obtain the upgrade package from Cisco Systems and load it onto a distribution server in your network. This can be done either by employing an upgrade CD or downloading the upgrade package from Cisco.com.

2. Load the upgrade image onto the Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine from the distribution server on your network. You can do this either from within the HTML interface, or from the serial console. The Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine verifies the files transferred to ensure that they have not been corrupted. For more information on performing this step from the HTML interface, see the below URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps5338/products_user_guide_book09186a0080204be1.html

3. Finally, apply the Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine system upgrade. You can do this either from within the HTML interface, or from the serial console. For more information, see:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_solution_engine/3.3/installation/guide/appliance/admap.html#wp1048998

Thanks for replying.

I know the procedure and I have all files needed. My problem is I cannot upgrade the ACS appliance because when I do click on autorun file (in ACS Software or Management software) the webserver doesn't work and it appears the error message I typed in my first post.

I disabled the antivirus, uninstalled several programs but it didn't work.

I found the problem. It was the vmware I have installed in the laptop. I dont know why but it doesn't let the webserver to work.