I am a rookie in the IT field about to take the CCENT

Unanswered Question
Mar 1st, 2009

I am about to take the CCENT exam. What can I look for when taking the exam. Is there any subnetting questions on the exam?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jcrussell Sun, 03/01/2009 - 19:00

Recommending brain dumps on the official Cisco forums? Pathetic.

ccnagerald Mon, 03/02/2009 - 07:08

Maybe he's just having a little trouble with subnetting and wants to know if there's alot on the exam. Asking for help isn't pathetic, insulting people is.

jcrussell Mon, 03/02/2009 - 07:13

They deleted the post recommending brain dumps, so now I look like an idiot. Originally, someone was recommending a brain dump site to help the original poster. Can the mods delete my original post too? I can't edit my post since it has been too long since I made it.

To the OP, I have not taken the CCENT, but I would want to know subnetting inside and out before tackling the CCENT and CCNA. There are several free tools out there from Cisco, The Bryant Advantage, etc to help learn.

clarencesnider Mon, 03/02/2009 - 09:38

thanks for the advice. I saw the post last night refering me to another site. I thought that was not the right thing to do on this site so I know you was responding to that guy and not me. But thanks for the tips on subnetting

compsolv Mon, 03/02/2009 - 09:35

Yes - there is plenty of subnetting.

Check out our blog and the CCENT posts - they will help you for the exam tremendously.

blog.internetworkexpert.com

Actions

This Discussion