cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Crystal Report Printing

zebranutz80
Level 1
Level 1

We are running UCCX 4.0(5)SR02_Build044. The Historical Report version is 4.0(5.3).

I am able to run all reports fine. When I try to print the report from Crystal Reports I receive a Windows error stating "Could not start print job." This happens on all computers with Historical Reporting installed. I have tried reinstalling the Historical Reporting Software but this did not help. All other applications can print fine. It appears to be limited to the Crystal Report section of Contact Center Historical Reporting. Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dbwfallen
Level 1
Level 1

Are you trying to print to a network printer? My understanding is you can only print to a local printer for UCCX Historical Reporting.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

mwheinz
Level 1
Level 1

Have you resolved this issue? Having same problem.

Thanks!

dbwfallen
Level 1
Level 1

Are you trying to print to a network printer? My understanding is you can only print to a local printer for UCCX Historical Reporting.

Can you add a default network printer using IP address instead of printer name?

Thanks!

Try this.

1. From the workstation that hosts the Historical Reporting Client, open C:\Program Files\Cisco CRS Historical Reports\hrcConfig.ini.

2. Once the hrConfig.ini file opens, locate (usually the bottom line) and set the flag 'UseSharedMemory=1'. Save and close the file.

Note: Set UseSharedMemory to 1 to use the Shared Memory model and 0 not to use the Shared Memory model (default).

3. Reboot the workstation.

4. Print to the network printers from this workstation to test.

This fix it for me!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: