Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Topology services not opening in client machine

Hi,

I have LMS 3.1 (upgraded from 3.0). The server is having public IP. When it was 3.0 the topology was working fine after upgrading to 3.1 it is not opening in client machine. The server is behind fwsm. I opened the ports 43242,42342. The server firewall is off.he client machine is having only the recomended java.

I am attaching the error.

Thanks

Sachi

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Enable the Java Web Start console in the Java Control Panel > Advanced tab, and post the console output. Have you verified that you can telnet from the client to the server to TCP ports 42342 and 43242? What output do you get?

Yes I can telnet with these ports. When I telnet with these ports a blank screen comes. May be there is some problem in IE7 because the java console is not showing in the tools. So I am putting console output from mozila.

You need to launch Topology Services before posting the console. After getting the error in Topology, copy the contents of the Java console, and post them.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: