I would like to handle the incoming call from PSTN in following:
1. The incoming call from PSTN goes to AutoAttendant. (If you know the extension then please dial otherwise wait for the operator)
2. If it is not any dialed number during timeout then I would like the make some phone ringing.
3. If nobody answers the call then the call must go to VoiceMail.
I use âuc500-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T.binâ IOS on UC520.
I could configure AutoAttendant for step 1, âvoice hunt-group 1 parallelâ for step 2, and VoiceMail for step 3.
The operator's extension number on AutoAttendant links to pilot number of âvoice hunt-group 1 parallelâ. The final number of âvoice hunt-group 1 parallelâ links to call-in number of VoiceMail.
I have the following problem:
1. When the incoming call arrives to VoiceMail then the VoiceMail asks âIDâ from the caller. I do not want to press any ID by the caller. (It looks like the VoiceMail is not the state of recording the message but it wants to play the earlier messages. How can I tell the VoiceMail to record the message unconditional?
2. The message arrives into âGeneral delivery mailboxâ of VoiceMail because of âvoice hunt-groupâ. No any phone shows the arrived message with MWI. How can I set the VoiceMail to send MWI to phones that are members of the group of âGeneral delivery mailboxâ?
Are there any opinion?
Thank in advance,
for 1, I'm not quite sure, try setting hunt final to a dummy DN with CFA to VM.
for 2, see: