cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How I can see who was changed something on CUCM webpage?

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

I have several logins for CUCM Admin webpage.

How I can see which login have done several changes yesterday? Is it possible?

9 Replies 9

Hi,

I have this work around:

1. You can permit only one remote connection to the server

2. From the Access Logs [discussed below] , you can determine who logged when.

3. From ccm traces check what changes happened during the time of who was logged.

I know it is long but wish it help

Access Logs

Multilevel administration access generates a log with a record of login attempts. The log includes the user name, group name, date, time, and success or failure status of the login session.

A file contains a file report of access/change attempts. That is, multilevel administration access generates a record of attempts to access or modify any directory or database component through the Cisco CallManager system administration. The change record includes the user name, date, time, menu accessed, web page from which the change was made, and the success or failure status of the update.

Find the log file under the Log directory in c:\ciscowebs\MLA\logs, filename MLALogxx.log (where xx are numeric digits).

I use CUCM version 6

please look into previous posts, there are lots with this question

1. Go to CCM Administration web page.

2. Go to "Cisco Unified Serviceability".

3. Go to Trace tab --> Configuration.

4. Select the server, "Database and Admin services" service group and "Cisco

Role-based Security" service.

5. Set the "Debug Trace Level" field to "Debug".

6. Mark the "Trace On" checkbox.

7. Click "Save" button.

Then collect the logs using the RTMT plugin.

Access Log

The log contains a file report of access/change attempts. That is, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration generates a record of attempts to access or modify any directory or database component through Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration. The change record includes the user name, date, time, window from which the change was made, and the success or failure status of the update. the change was made, and the success or failure status of the update.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Is this some way to do this without enebling Debug on serviceability?

I mean that I can see info about who was changed such things only with enabled debug trace, but I want to collect data without any unneeded information. Is it possible?

Forexample enable Trace and see what changes have done during last week?

no, above is the option we provide.

HTH

java

HTH

java

OK, I go into the RTMT and go to:

1. System

2. Trace & Log Central

3. Collect Files

4. I pick "Cisco CallManager" for all servers

But I do not see an option to pick "Access Log". Where is this located?

Hi Hythamhadad,

That's means under c:\ciscowebs\MLA\logs , we will be able to see the activity for below:-

That is, multilevel administration access generates a record of attempts to access or modify any directory or database component through the Cisco CallManager system administration. The change record includes the user name, date, time, menu accessed, web page from which the change was made, and the success or failure status of the update.

Questions: If we never enable mla, can we see the above activity? I'm using ccm4.1(3)

Thanks.

no, the logs are only generated if MLA is being used and configured to log or trace

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi HTH and netpro,

Thank you for your explaination.

1. ) Please provide screenshot or sample report fount on CCM 4.1(3) for below:-

Find the log file under the Log directory in c:\ciscowebs\MLA\logs, filename MLALogxx.log (where xx are numeric digits).

2.) In order to achieve the result on no.1 above . Please share the necessary steps needed to complete mla for ccm4.1(3) .

For example: What steps need to be taken to make use of MLA and steps to configure log and traces.

Thank you very much and appreciation. I've rated you as very good ! :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: