I've installed LMS 3.1 on a test server.
I setup device discovery filters to include IP address 10.1.255.* and 10.1.20.15
The first discovery run produced 4 devices. I was expecting 7 to be returned.
I looked at one of the devices (in device manager) and was able to use the Management Station to device successfully, so I know the SNMP strings and Telnet are OK.
The CSDiscovery log is showing several fatal errors.
I also, at one time, added the full IP address of the missing devices to the filters. Still no go.
I've attached the CSDiscovery.log file and the CSDiscovery-conf.xml files.
As a test, I manually added the device to CW. CW had no problem getting config/inventory information from the device at that point.
Any assistance you could provide would be greatly appretiated.