cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Several peers connecting to single interface

mfawehin
Level 1
Level 1

I wonder if anyone can help me please. I am setting up vpn tunnels between my site and 3 other sites (there is no connectivity required between these 3 sites).

I am using a Cisco 7301 as my endpoint and have a single IP address that all three sites have to use as their peer address.

Please help with the configuration of this, I am told it is possible to configure this but would like some assistance, any sample configs or pointers in the right direction will be gratefully received.

Cheers,

Martha.

2 Replies 2

Ivan Martinon
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Martha,

Here is a sample config for a lan to lan between 2 routers each will only have a single peer, not quite what you are looking for I know. The keypoint is that the only thing to do is to create new crypto maps, with it's interesting traffic and new isakmp keys

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps221/products_configuration_example09186a008073e078.shtml

What I mean is that you configure a single tunnel, then you go ahead and copy that into a notepad to adjust this settings to the new peers (peer address, interesting traffic match address, transform set) and use the same crypto map name with a different sequence number. This will allow you to add multiple tunnels to a single router.

Thanks for your response.

I will look at the link and try to create my own config from it. I just wanted to make sure it was possible to do this with no adverse effects.

Cheers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card