cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 - Few RME reports aren't present.

pvignaud
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When I take a look to all RME inventory reports; few of them doesn't seems to be working. I've an HTML "Error on page" when I select for example :

"Chassis Summary Graph" or "Software Version Graph".

I've no "Scheduling" and "Job Info" sections.

It seems to be on reports that've graph included.

Patrick Vignaud.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Correct, this is only true for Graph reports. All other RME inventory reports can be scheduled. I know of no plans to add any scheduling capabilities to these reports.

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post a screenshot of the errors you are seeing. What browser are you using?

Hi Joe,

See attached files.

One report is working and the other one isn't.

I use IE 6.0.2900.2180 SP2.

I've the same problem with firefox, but instead of telling me "Erreur sur la page", that means "Error on page" (in french); I've Terminated.

On this kind of report, I've nothing on the right (no schedule option, ...).

Thanks.

Patrick.

Thanks.

In Firefox, go to Tools > Error Console, and post the output after reproducing the problem.

The last one is an error.

Erreur : document.InventoryReportsFB.attachmentOption is undefined

Fichier Source : https://cw1.grs.hydro.qc.ca/rme/CriReportGenerator.do

Ligne : 2864

Patrick.

Do this. Shut down Daemon Manager. Go to NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/work/Standalone/localhost, and remove all files and directories under this path. Restart Daemon Manager, and see if the problem remains.

same thing, same error in the firefox console :

Erreur : document.InventoryReportsFB.attachmentOption is undefined

Fichier Source : https://cw1.grs.hydro.qc.ca/rme/CriReportGenerator.do

Ligne : 2864

Thanks.

Please post the NMSROOT/MDC/tomcat/logs/stdout.log right after reproducing this problem.

Nevermind. For the hardware summary graph, what you're seeing is expected. I believe the error you're seeing is actually benign, and will not prevent you from running the report (it doesn't for me). Try selecting one or more devices from the device selector, then click finish. Does the report run?

Joe,

I never said that the report doesn't run. All "graph reports" run but there's no way of scheduling that...

But the report run immediatly.

Patrick.

Sorry, I misunderstood. That is correct, the graph reports can only be run immediately.

Hi,

Is it only true for "Graph Reports" ?

That means, all reports that've graphs associated.

Is there developments/plans to add these features for this kind of report (scheduling/attachment option).

Thanks.

Correct, this is only true for Graph reports. All other RME inventory reports can be scheduled. I know of no plans to add any scheduling capabilities to these reports.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: