cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager Service not apply Updates

llozanos81
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i have a 6.1.2-1000-13, and had issues with any update made from CM Administration Page, i have to restarr Cisco CallManager Service from Serviceavility to make the service get the new updates to the phones.

Hope anyone know how to fix this.

Regards

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

exactly what happened?

high CPU?

high iowait?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Neither of those, th VM Usage is at 38%, CPU was at 11%, the IO wait was at 0.0%.

I found a bug CSCef64304 but the workaround is to restart DBMon and not CallManager Service, but there is "Changes made to the database are not reflected in CallManager" in the bug syntoms wich is the same issue i have

i knew of similar cases on which the GUI showed the changes, but the call routing in traces and directly in the DB old values were still there. most of the guys solved it by bouncing services or reloading the server, since there was never enough information and no one was willing to leave the GUI broken to do further analysis there is no bug on this, the WA i know is to bounce the services or to restart the server

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi sir,

That's what we call a "DB change notification problem", we do have some bugs depending the version. We have worked with CUCM development in finding root cause for this and in your version you may be impacted by Informix db replication or devices (ATA, VG224, VG248) hammering the DB.

Just a theory :)

I highly recommend you to open a case with us to troubelshoot further.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: