PBR route-map not applying to subinterface traffic...

Unanswered Question
Mar 4th, 2009

I have a route-map that is being used for policy based routing. I have subinterfaces on my router. They are and That interface is connected to a trunk switchport and each VLAN can access the other. On the router I also have two WAN interfaces. The route-map is applied to certain IP addresses that need to go out the non-default gateway. The ip addresses that are on the network go out of the WAN interface without issue if the IP address is listed in the route-map's access-list. When I put any IP address from the network in the same access-list it doesn't work properly. When I show the counters of the access-list that is in the route-map only the addresses increment. I know PBR doesn't require the route-map to be applied to the interface but in this case it's as if it's only applied to one of the subinterfaces. I am looking for a way to follow the packet with some debugs. I can't follow the packet with the configs alone and figure it out. 'debug ip routing' didn't do what I thought it would. Any ideas?

EDIT: I don't know what I was thinking... I applied it to the subinterface and I'm good.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

This Discussion