Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator getIP.asp equivalent for Linux based CUCM

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I have a problem running IP Communicator over a Citrix Access Gateway SSL VPN.

I think the issue could potentially be caused IP address detection problems as documented at the link below.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cipc/7_0/english/administration/guide/cag70cfg.html#wp1045281

The document provides a solution for Windows based CallManager systems through the use of getIP.asp.

Does anyone know if there is something that provides equivalent functionality for CUCM6.1 ?

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

no, you can still install the tool in a windows based server and point the URL from CIPC to that address

* The Cisco IP Communicator user is relying on a unsupported VPN, and Cisco IP Communicator is integrated with a Linux-based Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Release 5.x and later). To resolve this issue, run the Cisco IP Communicator Administration Tool on a Windows server to resolve the audio IP address auto-detection problem.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Javalenc,

Thanks for your reply. I will try this solution.

Thanks again

James

Did you succeed?

Greetings,

Daniel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: