cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New Project ( need help )

shala.arber
Level 1
Level 1

A new Financial Bank has just introduced itself. Its plan is that, in a year they are going to open 12 new local offices.

The request is: what will the ideal Cisco Equipment will be to be implemented in the Main office.

Its planned that in the main office are going to be around 40-60 users.

Need: VPN, VoIP, PoE on LAN.

A simple help will be appreciated.

Thank You.

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you are interested in professional guidance for the project, referencing many successful similar installations, contact me at the address present in my profile.

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

i think paolo has more experiance in this field i mean design and marketing

but will give just seggesion smight help

as long as they look to grow thier offices this way you need CUCM for IPTEL

version 6.1(3) good version unless u wanna go with the new version which is version 7

for gateways it depends howmany E1/T1 they will have basicly i think for small to medum 2800 or 3800 good otion

also those devices has VPN abilities but i suggest to use dffrent routers for VPN for securiy first and secondly for CPU and WORK load

for POE access layer u can get 3560 good otion with 48 port or 3750 is very good one as well

but you need to know the network design for example the access layer/ distribution layer

do the gonna hav IPS Firewalls

u can use 2800/3800 routers for security and VPN but les say ASA firewall more specialized in this one

or u may gonna have layers of security edge device router and behind it a firewall

good luck

if helps rate