Views
Helpful
Replies

Redundant SUP Engine V fails to synchronize

rgsuello84
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to configure an interface on the switch but the terminal/telnet stalls for a few moments and shows the following message:

11w2d: %HA_CONFIG_SYNC-3-LBL_CFGSYNC: Unable to sync due to IPC timeout or IPC rsp loss with current timeout(150) in second

11w2d: %HA_CONFIG_SYNC-3-LBL_CFGSYNC: Unable to sync cfg-changed cmd(int GigabitEthernet3/1) to standby

11w2d: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from console by administrator on console

Need help on this. I can't configure anything on the switch, especially on the interface level.

Please anyone, badly need your help.

Thanks,

Ralph

4 Replies 4

miketennyson
Level 1
Level 1

What OS version are you running? In the short term, have you tried simply removing the redundant sup so that you can make changes?

here is my OS:

Version 12.2(40)SG, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

About removing the redundant SUP, i don't want to try it out first until I am able to use all other means to make the synch work. Is this some kind of a bug or something?

Have you tried using a different IOS?

nope, not yet.. That may be our first step on the troubleshooting. I will give you feedback after i have done this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card