cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dropped calls with CUCM 6.x

jjoseph01
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all. I have a customer that started complaining about dropped calls with a CUCM 6.x system. This system has been in place for about 6 months now, and has been working great until yesterday. They tell me that they started experiencing dropped calls. Anyone know the best way to start troubleshooting something like that?

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

I had call drop issue on a PRI, turned out the timing wasnt set exactly right and I was getting time slip errors.

At first it wasnt noticeable but a few weeks into it things got bad.

Ok, I looked on the gateway, I dont see any slips. Everything looks good, all 0s on the PRI.

They complain also that some of the dropped calls are across an MPLS circuit, along with more dropped calls on the PRI. There doesnt seem to be anything in particular that is common, except the CUCM and the gateway. The PRI and the MPLS come in via the Gateway, on two separate circuits of course.

Did you ever figure this out??  I have one remote site that reports periodic drops.  TAC has not been able to find anything.

CUCM 7.1.3

GWay is 2951 running

C2951 Software (C2951-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: