cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Concentrator Config

zebranutz80
Level 1
Level 1

We have an existing VPN Concentrator 3000 series. We are migrating it to a hosted solution who uses a ASA 5510. The people who are going to manage the ASA are asking for all the configuration from our old Concentrator. From what I can see the Concentrator uses a Menu based system that will take me hours to compile all of the informaton on. Is there an easier way to show all of the config? Perhaps something like a 'show run' on a router?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thomas

Indeed there are several options that are easier and better:

- in the administration section, under the file management option is a choice for TFTP transfer. You can use this to TFTP the config file from the concentrator to a TFTP server.

- or in the administration section, the file management option contains an option where you can view the config file. and from there you could copy and paste it into a file on your PC. (this is essentially the show run option)

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thomas

Indeed there are several options that are easier and better:

- in the administration section, under the file management option is a choice for TFTP transfer. You can use this to TFTP the config file from the concentrator to a TFTP server.

- or in the administration section, the file management option contains an option where you can view the config file. and from there you could copy and paste it into a file on your PC. (this is essentially the show run option)

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

That worked. Thank you so much.

Thomas

I am glad that my response was helpful in resolving your question. Thank you for using the rating system to indicate that your question was resolved (and thanks for the rating). It makes the forum more useful when people can read a question and can know that there were responses which did lead to resolution of the question.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: