Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to change displays number

Hi all,

I have got a requirement from one of my customer.

his pilot number is 17710000 and his direct number is 17710123 (123 is his ext).now he wants me to configure that if he press 0 and then dial his mobile number then on his mobile screen his pilot number should appears (i.e.17710000) ok or if he dial his mobile number by pressing 9,then on his mobile screen his direct number should appear (i.e.17710123)

this was example,he wants me to configure this feature for all his outgoing calls....

so how can we change the fone number that display to other party !!!

he has CCM 6.1 with Unity Connection2.X.

Regards

4 Replies 4

create two route patters

one with 9 pointing to that particular no:

One wiyh 0 pointing to piolet no:

hi,

Generally i creat route pattern with 9 key .. but how we will exactly point 0 key to that pilot no : ?? i mean which opiton is that ???

Regards

Hi Nasry,

I'm not sure if you have DID working that you can then go out with your pilot number

You have a work around for that by giving him 2-DNs

One from the DID range, and another private DN [secret]

So if he need to show his DID,he can use his number normally

And if he need to show the pilot,use the private one.

Wish this be helpful

hi hytham,

you are right,thats is my understanding also that if DID is running how we can configure to display the pilot number..

well i didnt get completely your solution but wat i understand is " i should configure two extension for every fone,1 same extension as Pilot and another watever is for internal extension scheme " is that you mean ???

if it is then how the internal calls will work !! i mean if fone has same extension as Operator (Pilot number) then call for operator (pilot number) will ring for both !!!

Regards