- Green, 3000 points or more
A quick update for DST
Certain models of Cisco IP Phones (first generation) fail to get the time information from tCisco Unified Communications Manager server component. Cisco IP Phone Models: 7920, 7960,7940,7921,7910,7936,7937,7912
Any first generation IP Phone registered to Cisco Unified Communication Manager 5.1.X and above where Daylight Savings Time changes are in affect.
1. Using CUCM Admin go to: System---Date / Time Group
2. Create new Date / Time group with one hour extra of local time.
3. Go to System --- Device pool
4. Create a New Device pool and assign the (one hour extra Date time group) to this device pool.
5. Assign the new Device pool to and Cisco IP Phones that are displaying the incorrect time.
We are working for a patch more updates soon