Weird Stuff on E911 and Callmanager

Unanswered Question
Mar 9th, 2009

Hi All,

I recently implemented some more DID lines for our E911 server but those DID lines conflicted with a numbering scheme we currently had so I created a special partition and put the DID lines in the partition then moved it to the top of the CSS for the gateway.

This seemed to work fine but now I am seeing another issue. What is happening is all calls that the Callmanager seems to not know about are sent to the E911 server and the E911 server seems to be sending those calls right back out to the first person on the Onsite Alerts list.

I was wondering if Callmanager is suppose to the route calls to the first partition in the CSS if there are no other matches and second, is that normal behavior for the E911 server to route all calls that are not 911 calls to the first contact in the onsite alerts?

I looked all around the servers to find anything that would show a default route and the Dial number analyzer does not show these routes when I type in the numbers but they are getting routed this way.

To test the Onsite alert theory I changed the number of the Onsite alert to my phone then called one of the DID numbers we have for 911 and sure enough I got the call on my phone.

Any ideas here?

Thanks

Brett

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion