Views
Helpful
Replies

Third Party CDR Analytics Packages...

Vance Krier
Level 4
Level 4

Hey Netpros;

Recently, I've received a bunch of requests for some CDR reporting tools beyond the basics included with CAR. In fact, its probably beyond most of the third party CDR tools I've messed with.

In a nutshell, the customers are looking for something with a focus on inbound calls and call flows, not LD back billing.

As an example, they might want to run a report on a particular number (maybe a main extension at a branch) and report on the calls that were answered there (along with time to answer, duration, etc) as well as how many calls overflowed somewhere else.

Another example would have a focus on a contact center pilot, but they want to know the percentages of where the calls are originating. For example, a bank customer has about 70 branches and the calls all ring at the branch first before overflowing to the centralized contact center. They want to see reports on that data.

Any ideas of any products that can provide these types of reports?

Thanks!

Vance

2 Replies 2

Vance Krier
Level 4
Level 4

Bump.. Surely someone has encountered this type of requirement...no?

Thanks!

Vance

I have the same problem. I need data on the originating numbers that are dialing an extension. I can't look through all the records for a CDR by extension query.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: