Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7941 & 7961 IP Phone - Local & Mobile Phone outgoing call issue

I got an issue with the above mention phone, details follow:

A. Using Phone Firmware 'SCCP41.8-4-3S' - Local & Mobile outgoing call is not working.

B. Using Phone Firmware 'SCCP41.8-4-1S' - Local & Mobile outgoing call work well.

C. The reason being why we utilized 'SCCP41.8-4-3S' is that we got an issue with a softkey button, using firmware 'SCCP41.8-4-3S' address those softkey issue.

Note:

1. The Phone Firmware 'SCCP41.8-4-3S' work for a few weeks, suddenly just yesterday '03/10/2009' the local & mobile outgoing call issue occur.

2. CUCM System version: 5.1.3.4109-1

Hope to receive a reply from you soon.

Regards,

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi sir,

what is the exact behavior you see?

regular calls across PSTN, SIP trunk, which type of GW, what exactly fails?

Thanks

I got a 7900 seriex IP Phone, details follow:

1. 7940 & 7960 work well when placing a call to (Local, Mobile, National & IDD)

2. 7941 & 7961 work well when placing a call to (Local, Mobile, National & IDD) using Firmware Version SCCP41.9-4-1S. Unfortunately calling to Local & Mobile is not working (called party just ring twice, then drop the call) using Firmware version SCCP41.9-4-1S.

3. Setup is E1 (PSTN) and got H.323 Gateway setup

Further, seems that based on the updated info received today, some of the IP Phone (7941 & 7961) work well with Firmware SCCP41.9-4-3S when calling mobile & local call, other's is not working

I'm trying not to think that this is issue is caused by IP Phone Firware, because other sites connected on the same CUCM using this firmware no issue encounter. But can't pinpoint whats really cause this issue.

Hi,

Did you ever manage to fix this issue? I have a similar problem, but there doesnt seem to be any pattern, as I can make successful calls using a different H323 gateway etc. I am trying to ascertain whether this is an issue with the frimware I am running (default 6.1.3 load) or in fact whether it is an issue with the version of IOS (12.4.15t9)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Regards

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: