cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

importing users to mpx with AD/CCM Integration

DOUG DAVIDSON
Level 5
Level 5

Can you import users to Meeting Place Express if you are AD integrated? I would like to import all of my users to make sure options are set appropriately.

Thanks,

Doug

3 Replies 3

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

You can import existing user profile or user group information to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express from another database, such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager, an e-mail directory, or a human resources database. You can also import meeting information from Cisco Conference Connection or another Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express server.

You can import user profiles by using a spreadsheet in CSV text file format. This option can be useful for company mergers or for initial setup of user profiles when an external directory is not available for automatic profile creation during user authentication

import users via CSV file format is not a problem but how to import the AD users which the MPX already AD integrated via CUCM.

I'm able to import to create new user profile in MPX box but no luck to bulk import from AD (not auto creation via MPX login with AD account)

Advise please,

works with the below csv format.

fnm,lnm,uid,prfnum,phnum,grpnme,grpnum,emailaddr,EncryptedUserPWD,EncryptedProfilePWD,altphnum,isLocalUser

test,mpx,test_mpx,190138,94169999999,System,0,test@test.com,no password,no password,94168888888,No

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: