cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uc520 factory default configuration

JMadrugaADM
Level 1
Level 1

can I download the default factory configuration files for the UC520 from the cisco site?

I have been trying to use the factory file in flash, but it is not restoring the default factory configuration.

Please advise.

5 Replies 5

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

You can get the factory default configurations from the UC500 software packs, they contain all the default configuration files.

You can also download the default configurations from here.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/UC520-files

On that page, look for the files with factory in the name.

Thanks

Steven

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I like to use CCA for factory reset it works well from there.  Look in the Maintenance Drawer, then Restart/Reset menu item.

CCA also stores the files on the PC in the following directory:

C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Configuration Assistant\appdata\default-config\cuc500

(under the covers, you could always use CLI to copy the default config file to start-up config and reload....)

#copy UC520W-16U-4FXO-K9-factory.cfg startup-config  <--- make sure you choose the correct factory default file, as there are many SKUs

#reload

I have downloaded the the software pack from cisco. Now I'm unable to connect to the UC520 with CCA.

I was able to, before all the configuration was gone.

Is there something that I must configure in order to connecto to the UC520 with CCA?

any other way to upload the software pack into the uc520?

If you loaded the default configuration, it is likely that the IP addresses and passwords have changed.  You could try to connect to 10.1.10.2.  That IP address should always be there.  The default user/pass is cisco/cisco.

If you still have problems after that, send me the current running config and I will help you out.

Thanks

Steven

Thanks Steven, I was able to upload the backup config file and now everything is back to they way it was.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: