Views
Helpful
Replies

IPMA Assistant console for VISTA

tahirjamil
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have ccm 4.1 in my network and few users having vista operating system I m unable to install IPMA-assistant software on that PC is there any way to upgrade only this software so that I can install it on vista

Regards

Tahir

6 Replies 6

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

Yes, IPMA Assistant Console is supported on Windows Vista. You need to download the plugin "CiscoUnifiedCallManagerAssistantConsole.exe" from CallManager's Application->Plugins, and install on windows vista with Administrative privillage. After installation, right click on the Desktop Shortcut of Assistant Console and say "Run As Administrator".

Thanks Sir

I checked it in application page but there is only attendant console that could be installed on vista but there is no any link available for Cisco Unified CallManager Assistant Console.I tried to install it by using this link http://x.x.x.x/ma/ Install/

IPMAConsoleInstall.jsp

but you know it starts exe file to run rather save it on computer. now my question is that is there any why to copy assistant console exe file on pc and then run it as administrator.

regards

Tahir

Tahir:

Did you ever resolve this issue? I have the same scenario, need to run 4.1(3) IPMA on a Windows Vista workstation.

Thanks,

Oscar Perez

there is no Vista version for 4.1(3) and i don't believe there's going to be one at this point in time.

System Requirements for Cisco IPMA with Proxy Line Support

Cisco IPMA with proxy line support requires the following software components to operate:

•Cisco CallManager 3.3 or later

•Microsoft Windows 2000

plugins are specific to each version so you cannot use one of a higher version without really upgrading

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks for your quick response Java. Do you know if any of the 4.X versions support the IPMA assistant console for Vista?

Regards,

Oscar Perez

Helo Oscar

Ya I had found the solution, install it on any windows xp and then copy complete folder of IPma from c:/window/cisco/ipma

and paste it on window vista and then change parameters according to your scenario,i did it,

Its working fine.

Regards

Tahir

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: