cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Password aging issue

APatotski
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using ACS 4.2, TACACS+ and SSH for management.

I have configured password aging on ACS. Every thing works fine but one thing. When I'm using puty as SSH client I'm not receiving notification that the password will be expired. Notification works fine when the SSH client is cisco IOS. Is there any other PC ssh clients that can solve this problem.

5 Replies 5

jorge.nielsen
Level 1
Level 1

I've the same problem, the only difference is the ssh client, i'm using CRT from VanDyke. Well we opened a case and the TAC found a bug on the release. The problem on SRC train is fixed on 12.2(33)SRC 3

Hello JORGE,

Thank you for reply.

Could you please send me the bug number?

Best Regards.

Aliaksandr.

Aliaksandr:

For train SFX. Bug CSCin91851 (Tacacs+ & aging password message) Fixed on 12.2(18)SXF15.

TAC Case 609055275

For train SRC. Fixed on 12.2(33)SRC4

Regards

pemasirid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Aptotski,

Could you send me the steps how you configured or any URL to find those steps. I'm also interested to configure but could not find any document.

thanks

email: pemasiri.d@gmail.com

pemasirid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Aptotski,

Could you send me the steps how you configured or any URL to find those steps. I'm also interested to configure but could not find any document.

thanks

Sorry this is correct email add

email: pemasiri@gmail.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: