IPCC Express Reason Codes

Unanswered Question
Mar 11th, 2009
User Badges:

As an administrator where do I create reason codes for agents when they finish with a call, and where does the agent record the reason code.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
andrei.goncalves Wed, 03/11/2009 - 07:30
User Badges:

Hi there !

Reason codes are used for agents when them want to go "not ready"...

"Why the agent wants to stay in Not Ready State for non receiving incomming calls ? " .. Then he'll have to provide a reason code for this..

You can access the Desktop Administrator Software... (I'm assuming you're using IPCC 4.0)

- Locations

-- Your_Cluster

--- Desktop configuration

---- Reason Codes

Andrei.

Mojo1 Wed, 03/11/2009 - 08:09
User Badges:

We use Cisco Supervisor Desktop

Mojo1 Wed, 03/11/2009 - 08:32
User Badges:

I loaded Adminstrator Desktop and got to the reason code area. Maybe this is not what I am looking for. What I would like is an agent to enter a code for the call they received; example 1 for network issue or 2 for telecommunications issue. Where do I create these and where does an agent enter this info when they are done with a call. We want to track how many calls are coming in for what area.

andrei.goncalves Wed, 03/11/2009 - 08:50
User Badges:

If all you need are statistics for incoming calls, you can have that by using the CRS Historical Reports software (IPCC > Plug-ins > CRS.. )

Assuming that you have created your script with CSQs, you find many reports that you can have that information (How many calls dialed the option 1 - Sales, or.. 2 - Support... )

I'm sending an attach with a print screen of a report

Andrei.

Attachment: 

Actions

This Discussion