cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Reason Codes

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

As an administrator where do I create reason codes for agents when they finish with a call, and where does the agent record the reason code.

4 Replies 4

Hi there !

Reason codes are used for agents when them want to go "not ready"...

"Why the agent wants to stay in Not Ready State for non receiving incomming calls ? " .. Then he'll have to provide a reason code for this..

You can access the Desktop Administrator Software... (I'm assuming you're using IPCC 4.0)

- Locations

-- Your_Cluster

--- Desktop configuration

---- Reason Codes

Andrei.

We use Cisco Supervisor Desktop

I loaded Adminstrator Desktop and got to the reason code area. Maybe this is not what I am looking for. What I would like is an agent to enter a code for the call they received; example 1 for network issue or 2 for telecommunications issue. Where do I create these and where does an agent enter this info when they are done with a call. We want to track how many calls are coming in for what area.

If all you need are statistics for incoming calls, you can have that by using the CRS Historical Reports software (IPCC > Plug-ins > CRS.. )

Assuming that you have created your script with CSQs, you find many reports that you can have that information (How many calls dialed the option 1 - Sales, or.. 2 - Support... )

I'm sending an attach with a print screen of a report

Andrei.