Phone PC Port Report?

Unanswered Question
Mar 11th, 2009

Due to Gov Regs I'm having to turn off the "PCPort" on unattended IP phones. Is there a reporting mechanism whereby I can determine what phones have the PC Port in use? I know all of the PCports are enabled and I know I can access the phone web portal and see if the "port information" is "down". I'm wondering if I can get a report that will show if the port is down or not.

Any clues?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
mtmachen Wed, 03/11/2009 - 12:51

thanks. I have done that but I already know that all of my phones have the 2nd port "enabled". What I'm looking for is a way to determine whether or not the 2nd port is "up" or "down". This way, the one's that are "up" or active I would leave alone. the ones that are not active, I could verify whether or not they need to be active and disable those that do note need to be active (lobby phones for example). I'm trying to this without having to send troops out to search for phones with unused 2nd ports.

Does that mak

mightyking Wed, 03/11/2009 - 12:54

What is the CCM version?

In the CCM administration page, go to Bulk Administration --> Phones --> Export Phones --> All Detail. Depending the number of phones you have, the output would probably be quiet big. It can be saved in CSV. In the CSV file, you can search for "PC Port" field.

This Discussion