cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integrate WCS with LMS

jabeck018
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to integrate Cisco WCS with Ciscoworks LMS? We are running WCS 5.2.125.0 and Ciscoworks LMS 3.0.1. We are looking for ways to stop all LWAPP AP's from showing up on the unreachable list during Device Discovery.

6 Replies 6

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Currently there is no integration between WCS and LMS like there is with WLSE. To keep the LWAPPs from clogging Discovery, you can add their addresses to the exclude filter. You may still see them as unreachable if they are found by Discovery, but Discovery will not waste time trying to query them.

Are they really shown as unreachable?

I thought on my system (LMS 3.1) the unreachable devices are away after I excluded them by a filter.

On LMS 3.1, no matter how you filter, filtered devices should NOT show up as unreachable.

I have the same problem, did you get any solution. it's hard to exclude by ip because hundereds of them we have and not constant to filter by subnets. is there any othere way somebody achived this.

Thanks.

There is no integration between LMS and WCS currently, so there is no better way to filter out LWAPPs.  They will still need to be manually excluded via address ranges.

thanks much!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: