Driver for Cisco Spectrum Expert Sensor WiFi

Unanswered Question
Mar 12th, 2009
User Badges:

Hi

My company bought the above named sensor card. We have now tried on 4 different laptops, but we can't get it to work.

We have followed the instructions and installed the software before inserting the sensor card. The software version is 3.3.52. After installing, the software asked for a reboot of the laptop(s). We did, but after rebooting, Windows XP asks for a driver for "pci data acquisition and signaling processing controller". We have tried "googling" the driver, and also searched Cisco.com, without any luck. Can you help us?

...By the way. Our Windows XP are off course updated with SP3 and other updates.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
dbuttry Fri, 03/13/2009 - 06:38
User Badges:

I had a similar issue. Remove the card and then go to device manager and delete the network card from there. You may have gotten a windows driver loaded for it somehow. Then start the software and then re-insert the card. This fixed my problem. By the way, I love this product. I have found several issues with it. Leaky microwaves are my new enemy! I work at a hospital and I found a bad PCA pump killing wireless for the entire floor. Had Biomed replace it and my wireless problems went away. (for that floor anyway!)

Good luck!

Actions

This Discussion

Trending Topics: Other Wireless Mobility

client could not be authenticated
Network Analysis Module (NAM) Products
Cisco 6500 nam
reason 440 driver failure
Cisco password cracker
Cisco Wireless mode