Views
Helpful
Replies

IPPA - Not showing CSQ in presented data

CHRIS HABBERJAM
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm fairly new to UCXD and using version 5.0(2)Sr2-build045 for one of my customers.

The issue I have is that when using IPPA, the CSQ is not pushed to the phone before the agent answers, so they don't know how to answer the call, as they could be getting calls from multiple queues.

Does anyone know how I can push the CSQ in to Enterprise data and push to IPPA as call is presented. Or, could I use whisper to present via a prompt to the agent??

Any help and guidance greatly appreciated

Thanks

Chis

4 Replies 4

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Configure the telecaster user and set up the Default URL Authentication on the CallManager.

Check if the name to IP Address resolution is done in CCM -> System -> Enterprise Parameters-> URL Authentication.

Cisco Desktop Administrator User's Guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_3_0/user/cda/admin_cda.pdf

Hi,

I'd not done the telecaster user, but it seems to have no effect. Perhaps I should stress that the calls are being pushed to the IPPA from the correct queues, but I can't see the CSQ name on the IPPA information. Do you know how I can push the CSQ in to Enterpise data to push to agent via IPPA?

Thanks

Chris

Hi guys, I'm troubleshooting something very similar with CCX 5.0.2 and CCME 4.3. I am able to get the queue information to display for the agents (using string variables in the script) as well as some enterprise data, but the problem is that the info doesn't pop onto the phone when the call comes in. The agent has to navigate through the services key several times to see the "cData". I'm trying to come up with a workaround, but let me know if you hear of any fixes.

Hi there,

When after you create the telecaster user (as an application user) with a password of telecaster you have to associate all of the agents phone with it.

PS: You also have to add the "Standard CTI enabled" to the user so that it can automatically push the pages.

What nice about it is that it pushes it before answering the call and it also "keeps" it on the screen after picking up!!!

HTH

Nick Mansour