cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager Attendant Console 1.4 - Directory Not Populating

rockadmin2
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 users running Attendant Console. Unfortunately, I am unable to view the Directory when I select "Show All Users" from the Directory drop down menu. However, if I perform an "Advanced Directory Search" I can locate current users this way. Also, We can see active calls coming into the Call Control Window. What am I missing?

2 Replies 2

carlnewton
Level 3
Level 3

If i remember correctly there is a switch in the prefernces or on the screen somewhere that displays everything. As far as i know by default, the app wont show any contacts until you start to search.l I think theres a "display all contacts" Tick box somewhere that should fix your issue.

Not sure what you mean by "We can see active calls coming into the Call Control Window. " that seems like expected behaviour to me?

If you mean yo uCANT see active calls, it may be an issue with the device configuration. Check device association for the attendant console users etc.

Thanks for the response. I have combed all of the menus under the Attendant Console to no avail in finding that option. The reason I wrote "We can see active calls coming into the Call Control Window" is just to point out that I know communication is occurring. The only solution I can see at this time is going into Speed Dials and recreating them all which could take a while.