cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA3102 provisioning parameters names for Static DHCP leasing

edugodoy.o
Level 1
Level 1

I'm preparing a SPA3102 provisioning script and I used as reference the sample file generated by SPC (V5.1.17).

Most of the parameters I need to change are there however some of them are not in the sample file and I can't find a complete parameter reference document.

I'm trying to include static DHCP leasing in the router part however I don't know the parameter names to write to the script.

Does anyone know the script parameter names for static DHCP leasing ? Is there any reference document for SPC?

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo

3 Replies 3

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Eduardo;

Thanks for your question, will check it and provide you a response shortly.

Regards
Alberto

Hi Eduardo;

Unfortunately, the reason why these parameters are not in the SPC profile is because they are not remote provisionable, as they are considered user parameters that depends on specific devices and network parameters. You can configure them via the web user interface only.

Regards
Alberto

Nevermind, I thought I had something to add and cannot determine how to delete my post

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: