Views
Helpful
Replies

Air-Ap1121G-A-K9

luiz.abreu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an Ap 1121G-TO-K9, I don't get you access, I already accomplished the attempt (resetting to the Default Configuration), but even so it didn't work.

When I connect Ap in my Personal Cumputer, he doesn't catch IP.

What should make?

Luiz Abreu

luiz.abreu@auriga.com.br

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Luiz,

Can you post your config?

hello leolaohoo,

how like this, to post the configs? I don't have access the interface of AP.

do you think AP can it is in the way LAP(lightweight)?

Luiz Abreu

Hey Luiz,

I'm not sure what you've tried so far, but you need to give your PC the static address of 10.0.0.2. Plug your PC into your AP's Ethernet interface using a Crossover cable (this is required). Then, open a web browser and try to connect to 10.0.0.1.

The AP only holds the 10.0.0.1 for 5 minutes after boot, so reboot it if you aren't able to get to the address. If this still doesn't work, it likely hasn't been reset to factory defaults. Power it down, hold the MODE button, and turn it on. Hold the MODE button until you the AP lights turn red, which should be after about 30 seconds. Then release it and try the above to connect.

Best of luck!

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I did the procedure that you informed, press the MODE for 30 seconds until lights turn red, can not access the AP. PC configured with 10.0.0.2 and 10.0.0.1 put Gateway pattern, the mask that was used to 255.0.0.0, start web browse (IE) and I connected http://10.0.0.1 and failed.

is another procedure?

Luiz Abreu

Fortaleza-ce, Brazil.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you tried this:

Password Recovery Procedure for the Cisco Aironet Equipment

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps430/products_password_recovery09186a00800949d0.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card