cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which CCM0301 table contains Personal Address Book Info?

andyhibbert
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to pull Personal SpeedDial and Personal Address book info out of CCM 4.2. I can see the speed dial info in table dbo.SpeedDialNumber but which table has the PAB info?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

schemberg
Level 1
Level 1

I don't know exactly, but I would exprect it to be part of the LDAP db.

Regards

Axel

Axel is right, it's all in the embedded dc directory (LDAP) :-(

I haven't looked at it that close, but I think your best way is creating a script that can pull down all details via ldap.

I am not sure if a BAT export gives you any details

login: Directory Manager

Password: your DC directory password

port: 8404 (note that ldap default is 389)

base path for all directory searches:

o=cisco.com

Path on top of that to search for:

ou=PersonalAddressBook, ou=azue_info,ou=user_info, ou=CCN

where you replace azue_info with _info where is the userid of the user whose personal directory you're interested in.

sn, givenName hold the name as with any ldap, and the numbers are in the fields telephoneNumber, mobile and homePhone.

If you want a user's properties as visible in ccmadmin, you search in ou=Users. Some of the attributes besides sn and givenName are mail, departmentNumber, telephoneNumber, manager.

Basically, the DC Directory admin will let you browse the contents of the directory and thus figure out search paths and object names.

Hi Stephan,

Is your information specific to CM version 4?

Do you know where does the information of the Personal Directory store for CM version 5 onwards? A table in the database?

Thanks!!

Tony

yes, in 5+ it is stored in a table in the informix DB.

you can download the data dictionary from the developers community (cdc)

http://developer.cisco.com/web/cdc/community

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: