IPM Reports not exportable?

Unanswered Question
Mar 13th, 2009

I see no option to export nor even print either the immediate reports in IPM and even when i check the report jobs we only get tabular results. I would like to export preferably pdf reports. I am sure this isn't just me noticing this.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Joe Clarke Fri, 03/13/2009 - 20:21

What version of IPM are you using? I just ran an immediate latency report for one of my collectors in IPM 4.1, and I see Export and Print buttons. the Export button allows me to export to CSV and PDF formats.

rtuttle Mon, 03/16/2009 - 11:00

Sorry for the delay in responding Joe. I am using IPM 4.1

I to ran an immediate latency report and when it pulls up, yes there is an export button but it is essentially worthless as I get nothing but the following.

There seems to be no function when viewing the graph's to export as layed out. You can't even right click and copy the graph.

I like the graph page as it loads up about four windows and graphs showing latency etal but i would like this to be in a readable pdf versus what the current export (main screen) does. I do not want the tabulars, just the graphs?

Most other graphs within the other modules allow basic exporting and I just find that IPM doesn't seem to take on that roll.

Joe Clarke Mon, 03/16/2009 - 11:41

No, the IPM graphs are not exportable. The reason for this is that they are generated using Flash, and not HTML like other graphs.

However, you can right-click on the graph, and select "Print Graph".

This Discussion