We have Ciscoworks LMS 2.6 in our network and are currently facing a problem in RME doing a config backup of 4500 E-Chassis with Sup 6-E.
All devices are showing up in blue in RME except the 4500E chassis. The 4500E chassis are showing up as black in RME. The IOS running is 12.2(50)SG.
We tried installed all device update packages from Common Services-->Device Update and choosing RME package for IOS4000. But it still did not work.
Please find enclosed the screenshot that contains the versions of RME, Common Services and other products.
Requesting for your kind help on this.
The 4500-E series is supported in RME 4.0.6 with Cat4000IOS device package version 3.2. You will need to upgrade to RME 4.0.6 from Common Services > Software Center > Software Update, then go to Common Services > Software Center > Device Update, and download and install all available device updates for Common Services and RME.
If this is on Windows, do the following before installing RME 4.0.6:
* Set the TEMP and TMP environment variables to short values (e.g. C:
* Disable anti-virus and security software.
* Set Windows Data Execution Protection to be active for essential
windows files only.
* Login on the server's console as a local Administrator.
* Install from locally mounted original media.