Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM demo software with device licenses

satish rawat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

im currently running 5.1.3 ES and intrested to have a look at features of version 7.0, i read some posts on internet that cisco provides a demo software for verision 7.0 CUCm with 150 device licenses, anyone knows how to get this software, is this available on cisco site somewhere or can it be ordered from my cisco partner for the purpose of running demo setup...also if version 7.o IPCC and CME is also available for demo ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

where can i get this demo app?  This is for training purpouses.

Thank you very much

Julio

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

HI,

I'm not sure if demo is the correct word here but Cisco do allow you to install CUCM 5.x - 7.x into VMWare. With 6.x and 7.x they also grant you 50 DLU's and 1 server license to run the CUCM service. With regards to getting a copy, I'm afraid you'll need to contact your Cisco partner. Or, if you work for a Cisco partner ask them to Purchase an NFR copy of CUCM 7.X.

HTH

uniccnp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi;

I installed ccm ver 7 on vmware and got by default 150 unit license ans 3 unity servers.

I think the 3 Unity servers you are referring to are the 3 CM node licenses.

Pre-7.X demo license only had 1 node/50 DLUs, so no Pub/Sub with Demo license

With 7.X, you can setup Pub/Sub/Sub for greater testing capabilities (failover/failback/upgrade scenarios, etc...)

Hi,

where can i get this demo app?  This is for training purpouses.

Thank you very much

Julio

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/marketplace/welcome.pl

You must work for a partner who is Advanced Unified Communications Certified to be able to purchase this NFR software kit.

You may be able to find the media elsewhere (the installation media contains a default license), but the above mentioned location is the only legitimate way to get the software that I can tell you.

Thanks

Hello,

I have already CUCM installed in our enviroment.

My question regarding the Demo software on VMware, How can I get VMware versions of CUCM with demo licenses which will help me during the system upgrades?

Is this demo system require extra licencing?

Thanks.

fadihertani wrote:

Hello,

I have already CUCM installed in our enviroment.

My question regarding the Demo software on VMware, How can I get VMware versions of CUCM with demo licenses which will help me during the system upgrades?

Is this demo system require extra licencing?

Thanks.

If you are an end-user, legally you can't.

I am the CUCM system administrator and I am also responosible for the upgrade project.

I am locking for such demo system on VMware, so I can test the new versions features & integrations with my solutions in demo mode before move it into my production enviroment.

Very good, yet according to cisco, you're not eligible to make Not For Resale purchases.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: