Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone- Not displaying number when placing a internal call

uhl_frederick
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Internally when we call someone, the name comes up on the recipients phone, but on the next line of a 7940, it displays in parentheses the oringinators phone number. How do I get rid of this, or blank it, or have it display something else? Thanks.

Call Manager 4.1

Thanks again,

Gene

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Gene,

Use Translation pattern in the middle to catch the number an dplay with Restriction flags:

Phone 1 1001 pt internal

CSSA internal,transform

Phone 2 1002 pt sanjose

TP 1002 partition transform

change restriction options.

CSSB: internal, sanjose

HTH

Sorry, this is too confusing to me.

Is CSSA, Calling Search Space A ??

I have a number 1234 who has a device in DP DP_CH and CSS CSS_CH. The number is in Partition PT_Internal and CSS CSS_National

When he picks up the phone and calls another 4 digit number on our system, he does not mind that his name comes up on the recipient phone, but does not want the number below the name in parenthesis to show up.

I went into translation pattern and created one for extension 1234 with no partition and a CSS of CSS_National or CSS_CH, all other default values and chend calling party transformation, connected party transf or called party transformations and nothing changed when I picked up 1234 and dialed another phone in my office 4513. It still displayed everything.

Sorry. I am a little rusty on these things....

GEne

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: