cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7936 conference and menu don't work

tato386
Level 6
Level 6

I recently added a 7936 station to my UC500 installation. When I booted up the 7936 it downloaded new firmware then picked up an extension and can make and receive calls normally. However the strange thing is that the conference button only works to start a conference but doesn't join the calls when you hit it the second time. Here's what I do: Make initial call, hit conference button. At this time the first call is put on hold and I make the second call. When the second call is answered I hit conference to join with the first but... nothing happens. At this point I can switch between calls, put them on hold, or just about anything else except join them. Playing around a bit I found something else that may offer a clue. When I use the menu button to go to the call menu I can't use any of the options there either. I goto to pickup, gpickup, meetme and none respond when I select them. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Diego

1 Reply 1

Steffen.Baier
Level 1
Level 1

I had an issue like this once and it was the Phone Button Layout on 4.1(3). Assigned a new one (7936) and worked fine

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: