Views
Helpful
Replies

BRQ reasons

aherraez77
Level 1
Level 1

Hello:

I have some time BRQ from my MCU to download the bite rate. I don't know why this happens because I have enough bw for the call (the gk has accepted the call) and I don't see any packet loss and the deley are acceptable. The BRQ is when the H.245 channel is established. Never in the middle of the call.

Can someone say me some possible reasons of this?

Thanks everyone

Antonio

1 Reply 1

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

Use this command and its optional submode commands to configure the bandwidth request (BRQ) static server trigger. The gatekeeper checks incoming gateway BRQ messages for the configured trigger information. If an incoming BRQ message contains the specified trigger information, the gatekeeper sends the BRQ message to the GKTMP server application. In addition, the gatekeeper processes the message according to its programmed instructions. If the BRQ message does not contain the specified information, the gatekeeper processes the message but does not send it to the GKTMP server application.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/command/reference/vr_s01.html#wp1246844

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: