CM 4.0 -> 6.1 quick wins / additional modules summary ?

Unanswered Question
Mar 17th, 2009

I have recently upgraded from CM 4.0(2) to CM 6.1 and Unity 5 and I am looking for some quick wins in terms of additional functionality (maybe basic Presence or additional IP phone services).

Reading through the release notes for CM, it's fairly easy to determine enhancements in call processing. However, I have always found it difficult to identify the additional (no/small cost) modules that could be deployed for additional functionality (unless you are researching a specific requirement). For instance, concepts/modules/configs/utilities such as Unity IP Faxing, Unity mobile message access for blackberry, click-to-dial, visual voicemail, productivity services, phone designer, what's Raidanta Beacon Office included in CUAE - is this free ? Etc. are there any other "free" IP phone services to look at ?

Has anyone seen, or think it's feasible to produce, some sort of summary of CISCO provided "extras" by CM version and/or licence type without the marketing spin ? Does this make any sense ? I might not be communicating this very well, but essentially I have upgraded for support reasons and I am now thinking, what else can I do with this version ?

Does anyone have any thoughts ?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion