cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QSIG CLID & Callback not working in route group but otherwise OK!

carlnewton
Level 3
Level 3

All,

Following on from this:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&topicID=.ee6c829&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cd260f8

I have done some more testing and found that if you use QSIG circuits in a route group, CLID and Callback function does NOT work.

However, if you remove them from a route group, and just point your route patterns at a particular circuit, BOTH CLID and callback work perfectly!

Is this a bug, or am i missing some setting on the route group itself?

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, we need resillience so running without route groups is not an option.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Make sure the CLID is set to "default" under route list configuration page.

Set the value for the "Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask" to "default"

MK

Thanks but no cigar, its already set to default and it doesnt work. I think i shouldve been clearer, we get CLID (calling number) at all times. Its the calling NAME that does not get passed across and does not appear on the receiving ericsson MD110 phone when the route pattern is pointed at a route group.

We have 4 circuits. with no route groups, you can use all 4 and callback and calling name works correctly. As soon as you put any of those links into a route group and point the same route pattern used previously at the route group rather than just the circuit, both features cease to work.

Im thinking this must be a bug, has anyone come across it and/or know a resoloution?

Thanks

Hi Carl,

Thanks for all the troubleshooting you already did. I am unfortunately experiencing the same issue with our CUCM 6.1.3 and a MGCP GW. The GW contains a PRI link to Siemens PBX using QSIG protocol. And you are right, when the endpoint is directly in the Route Pattern, the callback feature works perfectly, but as soon as it is in a Route Group, it stops to work.

I suppose a bug too, but at this time I did not find anything about it.

Did you find something on your side?

Thank you for your feedback.

Yorick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: