cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebVPN question

chevymannie
Level 1
Level 1

We have 3 remote sites all with ASA 5505s. We plan on enabling webvpn on each of them. We currently have it enabled on the ASA at our coporate office and have it authenticating using an RSA device. My question is does anyone know of a way so that our users only access the vpn page from the ASA at our home office and are able to be redirected to the ASA at the branch offices? For example maybe via a dropdown on the page for the group or maybe authenticate and then that authentication be passed on to the other ASA?

4 Replies 4

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

Here is the configuration for the WebVPN follow the guide it may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa72/configuration/guide/webvpn.html#wp1030670

Thanks for the reply but I don't see what I need in the guide. Maybe if I could find a way to get the anyconnect vpn install to work for non administrative users it would be easier for me to get a workaround going.

yeah, most of the time people here post replys that really does not answer the question. As if you did not *already* scoured elsewhere for the answer. Then again, we are not having any financial motivation to answer to somebody who *probably* is having financial gain thanks to our knowledge...

You were not very specific on what you want it to do. Is it a http redirection to a site-specific web page? Or do you want to totally hand-off the control of the tunnel to a specific site?

Thanks for the reply. Basically what my boss originally wanted to do was have one webvpn portal page, i.e. vpn.mydomain.com. Then have groups for each site that you can select from the drop down. Then according to the group, when they log in control of the that tunnel is passed to that sites ASA.

I tried to edit the html code in portal login page so that once you choose the group name from the drop down menu it would redirect you to the portal page of that asa. I couldn't figure out how to get that to work though.

Then my thought was I could configure anyconnect for each remote site and just have a custom install that would only give them the choice of their asa to connect to. The problem with that is the administrator privelages with the any connect install.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card