the customer tried to install LMS 3.1, but during installation the following message appeared:
Cannot start OpsXmlDb Engine
The installtion is on the Windows 2003 server with SP2. What the customer has to do for successful installation? Thank you.
Have them uninstall, or better yet, get the clean_system.exe tool from TAC, then reinstall using the following procedure:
* Set the TEMP and TMP environment variables to short values (e.g. C:
* Disable anti-virus and security software.
* Set Windows Data Execution Protection to be active for essential
windows files only.
* Login on the server's console as a local Administrator.
* Install from locally mounted original media.