cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Day time saving issue with Unity 5.0

shzhang
Level 1
Level 1

I have unity 5.0 integrated with CM4.1. After DST changed, Unity always report old time for messages delivered/recived. Any ideas how to fix this? I checked CM and windows for unity and all times are correct for DST and phones display correct time,too.

Thanks!

Steve

1 Reply 1

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Steve,

I would make sure Unity is fully patched with all Windows Updates using the ServerUpdatesWizard from cisco.com. Also, verify that the time is correct on your mail store (if it's not installed on the Unity server).

A way to test an off-box mail store solution is to force Unity into UMR by stopping the CuMDBStoreMonitor service, leave a message and listen to what time stamp it has on Unity before it gets delivered to the mail store. Then re-start the service and let the message get delivered to the mail store and see if there is any difference in the time once arriving at the mail store.

Hope that helps,

Brad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: