cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6 business edition unity connection menus missing

ryancolson
Level 1
Level 1

I have a box set up running CUCM 6 business edition, and recently the menu under "forwarded call rules" inside unity just brings up the generic cisco page in the right pane. This was working until I updated some direct routing rules. I need to gain access again to this to get voicemail to work. I have already tried rebooting the server and no luck.

4 Replies 4

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Even with a CCO account I cannot view that bug. What are the details of the bug?

Try this defect which supercedes the first:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsq95086

CSCsq95086

Removing Direct/Forwarded Call Routing Rules breaks rule config page

Symptom: Deleting all listed rules in the Direct Routing Rules/Forwarded Routing Rules pages breaks the behavior of the respective call routing rules pages. The ability to add new call routes no longer exists once all routes have been deleted. Conditions:Cisco Unity Connection v2.1 1) On the CUC Adminstration page, Navigate to Call Management -> Call Routing -> Direct Routing Rules (or Forwarded Routing Rules) 2) Delete all listed routing rules. 3) Now clicking on the routing rules page will display the "homepage" for CUC Administration, i.e. the page that displays when a user first logs in to Administration. With routing rules now deleted and no way to re-add any new rules, voicemail functionality will no longer work. Workaround: None found

Fixed-In

7.0(0.265)

says only available to cisco employees. Thanks a lot tho that helps. Guess I will have to redo unity.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: