here is our call flow, PSTN-> GW H323 -> RightFAX -> Exchange -> outlook
- We can send fax from outlook client to an external fax without any problem.
- We can send fax from rightFax to outlook.
- We can't receive fax from external fax, when we call the fax number associate with an outlook client, we hear a busy tone.
- I think that's a problem between H323 GW and RightFAX.
- When I configure the rightFax like a gateway H323(add route Pattern), and I call a
number associate with a user on rightFax, I can hear the Fax tone.
Can you tell Me how can I solve this Issue.
My T38 Config for H323 gateway
voice service voip
allow-connections h323 to h323
fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallback none
dial-peer voice 30 voip
session target ipv4:172.17.231.86 !@ IP of RightFax
You'll fid enclosed the brouktrout configuration.